STR: 6 -1
CON: 13 +1
INT: 14 +1
WIS: 15 +1
CHA: 13 +1
- Nine fluffy fox tails
- Fur-covered neck and strange/exotic voice
- Right arm has a bunch of kitsune silhouettes on it. The are animated and don’t like to be covered up with cloth, but want a bit of a sleeve to hide in. They make soft sounds when they ‘bark’ at each other or Morgana.
- Morgana sometimes is the voice for one of her arcane patrons who speaks through her without her consent or sometimes even without her knowledge.
The Banished Gods
Morgana’s witchcraft is centered on the forbidden gods she worships and studies. Each rules over a concept and grants blessings and curses accordingly. These being were deprived of their names upon their exile, and are known only by their former titles.
- The Mad: Insanity and mind-control.
- The Dark: Shadow and corruption.
- The Silent: Void and stealth.
- The Deep: Deep-sea and tentacles.
- The Savage: Animals and Nature.
- The Rotten: Death and decay.
- The Many-Faced: Transformation.
- The Thorned: Pain and sharp things.
- The Unnameable: Magic and reality-manipulation.
Banish to the Nether-Realms (Shadow+Burial)
Target is wrapped in shadow and pulled outside of reality for 1d4 rounds per level of Wizard. Is completely unharmed and doesn’t remember anything of where he was except blackness and blankness of removed memory.
Deep One’s Scales (Fish+Shadow)
Target’s body is covered in fish scales black as the outer void. Adds to armor class equal to the wizard’s level, but also counts as worn armor for encumbrace purposes. Stacks with any worn armor.
Silent One’s Grasp (Private + Stasis)
Affects a number of targets (either person or object) equal to the wizard’s level. Any sound made by target can only be heard by others affected by the same spell. A targeted person includes all of the equipment on their person, but nothing else. Basically don’t drop anything and you will be fine. Can maintain it as long as you want, but to change who is affected you have to drop it and cast it again.
Shadow + Whip
Tails turn into black shadow tentacles that can grapple, grab, pull, etc. When this spell is cast the wizard can create up to 1 foot per level of tentacles. Which can be divided up into any number of tentacles as the caster desires. The tentacles use the caster’s Intelligence as their Strength, using that bonus to attack for grapples and to perform ability checks.
Laboratory (350sp total value) – carried at the moment:
- Vial of Hallucinogenic Spores
*Misc ancient scrolls’n’knowledge